Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Double Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Cookies


Gah! I've lost the recipe to these yummy cookies. Oh well. I'm sure I can find something of the like when I feel like making them again. These are made with some proportion of cocoa powder, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bananas, oatmeal, butter, AP flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. People in the house have been whining about my breakfast bakings being too "healthy" tasting, and preferred that my next batch be made with at least... butter. (I've substituted with apple sauce or just leaving it out altogether). So, these double chocolate and again, over-riped bananas cookies were made (with reduced sugar and more bananas and oatmeal still). I quite enjoyed these ones. (What is there not to like?!) I froze the majority of them for a grab-and-go energy booster whenever I need it. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment