Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jack Johnson Concert @ Deer Lake Park


The weather this summer has been pretty amazing. We've had a lot of perfect mid 20 degrees celsius days, giving us Vancouverites lots of time to enjoy our great outdoors. I love the fresh air, the warmth of the sun, and the many opportunities of having people around me just kickin' back and enjoying the same thing. This summer, outdoor concerts has seem to be my thing. What is a better way to soak it all in than being surrounded by the luscious greenery of this beautiful city while enjoying some great tunes? 

So a few friends and I spent a gorgeous evening in Deer Lake Park for the Jack Johnson concert.














Concert started with an opening performance from a group called ALO (Animal Liberation Orchestra). I loved their guitar work and their catchy tunes. Then, there was Jack Johnson. Perfect music that soothes you to contentment everytime you listen to it. I'm glad he played some oldies like "Banana Pancakes".  

Blue skies. Yummiest homemade kettle chips ever. Chillin' on the lawn. With the greatest company. Amazing concert. One rather stellar summer night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment