Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Haul


I'm currently narrowing down some Christmas festivity photos, so before those posts go up, in the meantime, I thought I'd show you a part of my latest shopping spree. Here are some quick photos with some of it laid out on my bed. Above is from the Sugoi warehouse sale. Came out with three items. Two jackets and a long sleeve. When I first walked in and spotted that neon yellow/green jacket, I couldn't imagine why anyone would pick it over all the other colours that they had. Magenta, turquoise, royal blue, black... but as I pondered over it, it only made sense to be the most visible you can be while cycling, and decided that was the colour to go with. I grew to now LOVE the colour. The grey jacket will probably turn out to be more of an everyday Spring jacket. Love the combination of grey, black, and neon zippers with all its reflectors. All the long-sleeve, well, is just a love-sleeve.


The colour of this sweatshirt is actually a deeper pink. My birthday present from my bro. Yah, I chose it and asked for it. And now, I practically live in it.


I've been wanting a waterproof, simple and classic black NF jacket for some time now. Actually, been wanting it for years. When Sports Chek had their 25% off all NF things, I thought this would be the perfect time to get it. I had an additional 20% off (even sale items) coupon so I was set to finally make this purchase. After probably an hour of trying on all the black NF jackets they had, I decided on the most expensive one in the store. A black soft shell with a puffy liner. The liner can be removed and become a second jacket - to be worn together or even separately. The pockets are lined with soft fleece. It is incredibly warm. I love it. $400 reduced to $200 after all the discounts. I'd say $200 for a 2-in-1 jacket is a steal.

A gazillion posts of Christmas festivities to come! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment