Monday, November 5, 2012

First Christmas Cup Of The Year

 

Okay, that's a lie. This is really my second Christmas cup of the year, but it is the first one with the girls. Ahh... I love it. An afternoon Christmas in a cup with good company is really one of my most favoritest things.

As much as Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I'm not quite ready for it yet. The Christmas trees in shop windows and stores is a little misfitting with this fifteen degrees weather we're having. But, I still welcome it!

I can't wait. I can't wait till the season of sharing and giving. I can't wait to bake Christmas cookies. I can't wait to go to our annual Christmas concert. I can't wait to look for Christmas lights in the neighbourhood. I can't wait to see what Ellen has in store for her 12 Days of Giveaways!

Ah, it's a little early... but I am definitely one (odd one) who is excited to soak in all two months of Christmas cheers. Yay to Buckie's red cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment