Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Weakness


On the whole, I try to make healthier choices, but there is one weakness I totally couldn't control this summer. That is, my velvety ice cream.

If you asked me how much ice cream I consumed this summer, I couldn't tell ya. Mind you, it's never a lot at one time. But pretty consistent almost every night. My absolute favorite at the moment is Haagen Dazs' Green Tea and Honey. I can't get enough of it.


I still have these in my freezer. Guess they're not as popular to last so long. Don't get me wrong. Still very good. But just not one that I could eat a lot of. Although, both are a tad too salty, even though I love the combination of salty and sweet. I was surprised to find Haagen Dazs disappointed with a peanut butter so salty ('cause I love Haagen Dazs). I was also surprised to find that President Choice's black label ice cream is very velvety. Am liking quite a few things under the PC brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment