Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, Everyone

Merry Christmas! Now that I'm finally caught up on life, I'm going to catch up on my blogging. So, so, so much to update on.

I've been completely spoiled rotten this Christmas. I feel so blessed to have the people that I do in my life. Carrying on traditions since childhood, gobbling up all the turkey and roasts we can get at Auntie Irene's, playing our annual games, and family and friends all under one roof... my heart is swollen with love.

Until I sift through all else that I wanted to update on...

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Christmas day with your friends and family. May your new year be filled with many more wonderful memories to be made. Above all, wishing you all health, joy, and happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment