Saturday, June 23, 2012

Snow White And The Huntsman

Photo courtesy of clothesonfilm.com.

Bro and I went to burn our pre-bought movie tickets today, and watched Snow White And The Huntsman. It was my pick. I was surprisingly entertained. The backgrounds were pretty, the visual effects were cool, and Cherlize Theron made a very awesome wicked witch.

They could have found a better Snow White. Kristen Stewart had her usual Bella constipated look for most of the movie, but I suppose she was better in this movie than in Twilight. Overall, not the best movie ever, but I enjoyed it. If I could waste a couple hours watching Breaking Dawn with my friends, or perhaps Magic Mike next week... then this one was at least graphically and visually more stimulating.

Actually, maybe not compared to Magic Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment