Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunny Day Off

I love aimless sunny days off. It's easier waking up early when the sun is shining. (Correction : Not early. Just earlier.) No big plans for the day. Just get up... and go. To wherever I want to. Sunny mornings on a day off are lovely.

Well, okay... it wasn't exactly to wherever I want to. Ming had errands to run. But I loved the morning car ride all the same. Not having to drive. Staring at all things going by through the window. Sun leaking through and spilling over my lap. At the same time, the air was cool and crisp when I stepped outside. I didn't care where we were going or what we were doing... I was relaxed and soaking it all in. The calmness and quiet are so precious when work days are chaotic. Ahh, it was nice.

The best things are always so simple. Who cares what the rest of the day was like... a simple morning makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment