Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sushiholic #2 + Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

(I should have numbered off each time at Bo Laksa to see how many times I eat it this year).

Anyway, epic fail on my part. I forgot to bring my camera. Ming and I ate at the restaurant this time instead of take out so instead of plain styrofoam boxes, the actual presentation of the special rolls was so nice that I almost didn't want to eat it. We went with the "Awesome Roll", "Spider Roll", and "Fire Dragon Roll" and agadeshi tofu. It was really really good. Mmmm...

For the descriptions and photos of these rolls, look at their menu on their website at sushiholic.ca. They looked exactly like those photos.

Afterwards, watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I think I enjoyed the earlier Harry Potter movies a lot more. Perhaps this one is a bit dark. Or perhaps I read the first couple of books before I watched the movie. It was still entertaining. Nothing I would watch again but it was okay. I am intrigued to watch Part 2 though.

Ming's place can get cold. Warmed up with a cup of Tassimo's Chai. Only to freeze again with a couple of mochi ice creams. But was cozy under a fleece blanket. Altogether, bliss. It was a perfect way to end off another work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment