Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Did I Really?

Did I really say "The pianist was amazing" twice in the last post? Gosh, I should really stop updating my blog in the middle of the night. No more, no more.

I was craving one of these tonight. With the sun finally peeking out after a dreary week of rain, I felt like a mochi ice cream. Too bad...  I don't have any. These photos were taken a few months ago.





Yes, in case anybody doesn't know what the inside of a mochi ice cream looks like. Chewy on the outside. Ice cream on the inside. That one is green tea. Ming says it's weird and gross that I take photos of my half bitten food. 

Summer is fast approaching. (Or, judging by the recent weather, it may never get here). And because of that, my schedule is slowly starting to fill up for the next few months... so. much. to. do!!

I heart sunny weather. If you asked my brother, he'd probably tell you only 17 year old comic characters talk like that. "I heart such and such." Like Knives Chau from Scott Pilgrim. Finally finished the entire 6-book series (sounds like a lot but you can finish it in a day). And watched the movie. It's a little weird no doubt. With its video game references and all. But I enjoyed both. But more so the books over the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment