Sunday, May 22, 2011

Something Borrowed

I read the book five or more years ago so I don't remember the story too well. I didn't even know they made a movie out of the book until seeing an ad for it. Went to checked out the movie tonight. Oddly enough, two guys were sitting by themselves behind us.

I was expecting a fluff movie. It's a chick flick. But, there were parts that tugged at my heart strings. And then there were the other parts... "I'm turning 30! I'm past prime child bearing!". Ugh.

It was a fun movie though. Pretty good for a chick flick. Haven't seen a good one in a long time.

What cracked me up most was when one girl character (who is not too bright) in the movie was confiding in another girl about some guy and said, "We have this... connection. It was like.... genetic." One of the guys (from the two guys sitting by themselves behind us) reacted and said out loud, "WHAT! That doesn't even make sense".

Hah. It's a chick flick.





When he said to her, "You were always the one. You're like.... home."...

Oh my gosh.

Sigh.

Haha. The fifteen year old girl in me.




Can't wait for the sequel! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment