Thursday, January 27, 2011

Giving It A Rest

Before the holidays, I went into a nail polish frenzy. I fell in love with all the colours. The sparkles.  I don't normally wear nail polish too often. Isn't natural and clean much prettier anyway? But it was the holidays... one reason you get to be super glamourous and fun. That's if you even need a reason.

But, the holidays have been long over. I'm allowing my nails to breathe again. While sipping on a 'Buck's Green Tea Latte and listening to Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie's version of "Just A Dream" over and over again, I cleaned and trimmed my nails and did a bit of moisturizing my cuticles.







Ahh, so shiny. Soaking in all the oils.

The funny thing is trying to take these random photos for the blog. When both your hands are occupied, how do you use the camera without it sitting on a tripod with a timer? I'm not about to ask someone to take a photo of this for me. Although, what I ended up doing is probably not any better. I'll leave you to wonder how... :)

By the way, if you haven't heard of Sam Tsui and Christina Gimmie's version of "Just A Dream", go youtube it. It's worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment