Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunshine ... named Coco

I woke up this morning with the warm sun on my face. When that happens, I stay in bed a little longer. I love it. It reminds me a little of times spent somewhere tropical lying on the beach. The same warmth brushing over.

Ming was doggysitting a puppy bulldog named Coco. I've seen a couple of cute photos of Coco but today I got to meet her. She is so crazy cute, as most puppies are.  But I absolutely fell in love with her. Can't believe how much she loves to sleep. She was playful for maybe the first five minutes I got there, but then it was soon lazy couch time after that. But the best thing was when I was sitting next to her on the couch, she came up to me and nuzzled her face into my arms and lap and fell asleep. I had my hand on her paw while she was sleeping. Once I moved my hand off of her, she woke up and moved her paw back to touch my hand before she closed her eyes again. Each time I moved my hand, she'd wake up just to make sure she was still touching me. So ridiculously cute. She loves to cuddle and loves the attention when she's trying to sleep. When she's awake, she loves to come so close and sit by you... and stare at you with her face just inches away from yours. When she's trying to find something, she's perfectly okay with stepping right over you to get where she wants to go. And when you play ball with her, she'll get so happy that she'll jump on you and lick your face just like in the cartoons. Yet, she's so gentle and friendly about it.  Did I just ramble? Oh, she is so affectionate and adorable! (but also a slobber machine). I wish she was mine. She was definitely a part of making my day.

Like the sunshine.

(I would have had more photos if she wasn't always coming so close to lick my camera or chew on my camera strap. Click on photos for a larger image).

Coco, there's a rack of shoes for you to chew. Just not the ones by your feet. Those are mine.


Is someone taunting you with treats in a vial? So not nice.
 
Poor Coco can't get into her treats.


You're such a cutie.


Lazy bum on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment