Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aloo Gobi


I love myself a bit of Indian spices now and then. When tasty spices compliment each other, I just can't help myself with more heapings of it. (It could be Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Indian... you name it). At Indian Food Night, I made an Aloo Gobi dish that I found super easy to make, and I felt like duplicating it at home.

Aloo gobi is a dry IndianNepali and Pakistani cuisine dish made with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gob(h)i) and Indian spices. (Source : Wikipedia).






I've been baking a lot because it's mindless and quick in terms of having ingredients and recipes readily available. But, when it comes to the kitchen, my passion goes to cooking. I love it. I love it. I love it. This aloo gobi tasted mighty good if I can say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment