Friday, August 31, 2012

Om Nom



This is Om Nom. If you play app games, you may be familiar with him. If not, go google the game, "Cut The Rope."

A couple of months ago, I was obsessed with this game. I enjoy little puzzle-solving, strategy games. (I'm currently hooked on "Where's My Water"). It's so frustrating when you can't get a puzzle, yet so satisfying when you can. And both of these games are made at a level where I get enough of both frustration and satisfaction to make it super fun. (Can't be too easy or too hard). 

Nonetheless, a couple of months ago, Kat asked me, "Are you still playing Cut The Rope?". 

"Yah, why? Thinking of getting it too?".

"No, just wondering if you're still hooked."

Remember this post

The something she was making for me was this Om Nom. So completely random. So incredibly cute. And it totally made my heart melt. I was a little glum during that time and this so random surprise made me shed a happy tear inside. I love Om Nom from Cut The Rope! Isn't he cute? And the candy magnets to his mouth. 

Thanks a bunches, Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment