Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kid At Heart




I was definitely one of those girls growing up obsessed with princesses from Disney. I never wanted to be  them. I didn't want to dress up like one. But yah, that hopeless romantic in me always wished to fall in love over singing a musical duet with some guy who's just falling in love with you right at the same time.

Of course, in reality, if that were really to happen, I would probably check myself into a mental clinic and make sure I'm not crazy. Although the hopeless romantic in me has faded, I still melt a little at Disney scenes like this one. It's classic. Even yes, at the age of 29.

C'mon, pretty coloured floating lanterns... and Disney's gotten better at making their male leads lookin' pretty darn good... (does anyone else remember watching Beauty And The Beast and wishing the Beast stayed as a Beast because when he transformed back into a prince, you wondered why the prince looked like a girl with his long hair and warped features?)... what is there not to like?

All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you


Sigh.





No comments:

Post a Comment