Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chewies


One of my most favoritest things to do is to go out for brunch with friends. There is something about the combination a lazy Sunday morning and eggs+sausages+hash. Perhaps it's because a big, hearty breakfast doesn't come very often. And when it does, it's usually when I'm on vacation. Maybe this all mimics the same feeling as being on vacation? Whatever it is, I love it.



Sharing a Sunday morning together. Sharing good food. And sharing stories. Ahh, life is good.


They picked Chewies (located on Yew and 1st in Kitsilano). I believe it had something to do with chicken and waffles on their menu. Some of the boys have been obsessed with the combination of deep fried chicken and waffles and couldn't stop raving about this particular meal that they once had at Hash House in Las Vegas. 


I opted for their hash. Filled with hearty potatoes, sausages, veggies, and an egg. Yum! 

Yah, I think I would go back to Chewies. Certainly a good option for brunch food.



No comments:

Post a Comment