Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jinx

I feel like I jinxed myself at work today when a customer and I got into a discussion about the wondrous Cold FX. I had told him that I haven't been sick in a long time. I am in no way advertising for them, but the couple times I've felt under the weather, after popping Cold FX as directed, I seem to always nip it in the butt before it becomes full blown. Customer was raving the same thing.

Not that I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or a flu, but tummy is definitely not sittin' right. And I've seem to have lost my appetite the past couple of days. A tummy ache and a pang of indigestion. I'm now just reminded of another patient who complained about stomach issues and haven't been eating anything for the past four days. But, his belly (being a relatively skinny guy) was obviously distended.

My hands touched his forehead when he ducked his head low and forced me to check if he felt like he was burning up. My hands just accidentally grazed it. Ugh. My coworker saw the whole interaction and reminded me to wash my hands right after. Which I did. With a ton of soap. And after that, a dose of Purell on top of that. Nasty.

I'm just going to try and sleep it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment