Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sneak Peek


It is well into January. And I'm still trying to catch up on posting some of last year's year end blog posts. I fell by the wayside during the month of December because I was too busy being rather than too busy writing. A little, or a lot, had to do with these. My handmade Christmas cards.

I'm juggling and balancing at the same time. Trying to use a part of New Year to tie off the ends of the last. Posting up some overdue blog entries. Meanwhile, tweaking my resolutions list. And balancing life by trying to pull myself away from these electronics when I can.

This year, I spent a whole lot of time making Christmas cards. I finished 25 cards, which was the number I intended to make. Each and every one is different, and specifically unique to the person I gave them to. I was more excited about giving out Christmas cards than presents.

Anyway, while I continue to organize my everything, here is a sneak peak to some of the cards I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment