Saturday, October 22, 2011

Finally, A Break



I watched him so carefully pick off all those green onions / scallions off of his crispy mashed potatoes, and then moments later, put them all back on bit by bit. I was wondering what he was doing.

"Aren't you going to take a picture?".

I totally forgot. I always whip out my camera for this blog. He must have realized that I haven't done so yet, so he placed his green onions back on top. Watching him do that made me laugh inside.

After a busy week, I finally got a break. Saturday night, we went out to Joey's. Something different from our usual. What's also different from the usual was Ming wearing jeans instead of sweats.  Along with our meals, we had our drinks. Him - a long island ice tea, me - a red sangria. We chatted the night away. Relaxing night at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment