Tuesday, October 4, 2011

House Bound


I'm excited! Bro just picked up Netflix. I can already count about ten movies I'd like to watch just browsing through them. Sure, there aren't too many that are super current (ie. this year), but they do have quite a few dated 2009/2010. Regardless, I'd watch my old rom-com's and romantic dramas and chick flicks over and over and over and over again... If not that, there's even Jamie Oliver's show. Or I could watch the whole series of Mad Men from the beginning. Someone told me Being Erica was pretty good. Oh, so many to choose from...

Bro used to have a movie library set up through his xbox, and I'd pick my girly movies to watch again and again. Curl up on the couch or in my bed, and spend it with Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice while the rain's pitter-pattering outside... my kinda way to spend a cold, fall or winter night.

Looks like I'll be home lots now.

I think I'll re-watch Bride Wars tonight!

(I've also added a couple new photos in some of my recent posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment