Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Amelia!

Amelia, the older of the two, turns four. Where does the time go?

When I asked her to stand with her little sister, Madelyn, to take a picture, she ran over and pushed away all the balloons (that Madelyn was holding) and grabbed her little sister.

She said she was ready to take the picture.


I asked, "Do you want to look at the camera, Amelia?".

Amelia said, "Nope. I want to take it this way. Just take it." 


What a poser. Hehe.


Their daddy (my cousin) is in the background BBQing. Yay to the first BBQ of the year! The days are getting longer. I love it. 

(Forgetful me has left my camera at a friend's house. This photo was taken with the iphone. Not bad, eh? I've also updated a few previous posts. ie. "Jen's baby shower", if you are interested at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment