Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Shower On The Island



Rachel is the first out of my close group of highschool friends to become preggers. It is such an exciting time not just for her and Greg, but for us too!  All her coworkers and her mother-in-law were asking us, "Is this the first?" (as in "Is Rachel's baby the first in our group of friends") and it's so exciting to say yes!

I have not seen any other mother-to-be as cool and calm and ready as Rachel is. Being around her relaxes me and I'm not the one who's about to give birth! Haha. When Bowie (her dog) pushed a toy underneath the couch, I watched her crouch down to fetch his toy. How did she do that with the bump? She's running up and down the stairs. You cannot even tell she's carrying a baby in her belly if it wasn't for the bump!

She was absolutely glowing. Sooo happy for you, Rach!!! Congratulations again!


No comments:

Post a Comment