Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shopping For Baby

Jen and I headed out to West 4th in the morning to look for a baby shower gift at Crocodile. Everything in the store was so irresistably cute. It didn't take very long before we were completely overwhelmed with all the choices... we wanted to get everything. (I'm still thinking about that cute sleeping bag... so. cute.) We needed a lot of explaining. We had no clue on what most of the things were for... let alone how to use it. We shopped for a good 45 minutes. Picked things up. Put things down. Finally decided on a super cute diaper bag, a set of swaddle blankets, and a toy for the baby. Oh! The first baby in our close group of highschool friends. So exciting!

It was a beauuuuuutiful morning. I've been spending most of my time indoors and at work that I didn't even realize that it's not wool coat season anymore. I cooked in my jacket and had to take it off while strolling along the street. We took a quick bite at Capers before I went to work my night shift. I so didn't want to go to work. Let me stay outside and bask in this beauuutiful weather!

Sun + light breeze + friend's company = happy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment