Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cholesterol Test, Pho, and Inception

There is absolutely no correlation between any of those things except that it describes my night. I did have a relatively relaxing day at work testing people's cholesterol levels and promoting general heart health. Yes, another clinic day.

After work, since I was already on the west side, I picked up a couple bubble teas from Dragonballz. Ordered Ming's favorite, which I must say is different. Even the Dragonballz lady asked me twice if I was sure I wanted to order it. Kind of makes me wonder why they have it on the menu if she's surprised people would order it. But he likes it.

Ming said he'd take care of dinner and I was a tad afraid it would be Bo Laksa again. Not that I mind the food, but I might start to wonder if this is a growing addiction for him. But, to a pleasant surprise, it was pho. I was craving that last week. I must have forgotten all about it, not knowing what I'd want to eat... but with the smell of the aromatic soup, my craving came back so strong. Mmm mmm...  He took forever heating up the soup and cooking the raw meat. All of. Five minutes. Hah. Hey, after a day of work... a nice warm bowl of soup always gets me. And I couldn't wait to dig in. Mmm... Just writing about it now makes me want it again.

We took our usual positions on the couch and turned on the movie, Inception. I wanted to watch it. But gosh, I was confused from the get-go. Even though I had an idea already of what the movie was about, I was getting lost in certain parts. But, the concept was brilliant and with some explaining and better understanding, yes, it's a pretty good movie. It was a bit too much of a thinking movie for after work though. Enjoyed it nonetheless.

Oh, I took my kit from work to test Ming's cholesterol levels which I was so sure would be atrocious but ...

I suppose I should spare him and not write about everything on this blog. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment