Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Different Generation

One of my past internship students came by to visit and say hi. I asked him how he's doing. He said, "I don't know what to do. I just finished my internships. And there's still another two months till the liscensing exam. So I'm really 'duck haan' (free)".

Me : "Maybe you should start studying for that liscensing exam."

Him : "I have two months!."

Me : "That's true. By the time I finished my internships, I had 3 weeks only. 3 weeks to study 4 years worth! I thought I was going to die."

Him : "Was it really bad? Hey, do you have any study materials to lend me?".

Me : "I graduated seven years ago. My stuff is old. But I'll look for it. I'll facebook you and you can come pick it up."

Him : "PICK IT UP??

Me : "Of course you're going to pick it up. Since you're so 'duck haan' ".

Him : No, I mean... you have HARDCOPIES of your stuff??".

Me : "What do you mean!?!? All my stuff's in hardcopy. Guess your stuff is all in pdf files and transmitted electronically?"

"Wow... you ARE old."

"Shut up."

1 comment:

  1. haha if it makes you feel better, most of my stuff was also in hard copy! i think i was too lazy to even look at the pdf files that were sent to me.

    ReplyDelete