Thursday, March 17, 2011

TV Night

Ming: Scan through them all and pick a movie.

Me: There's too many to choose from.

Ming: Just pick one.

Me: I thought you wanted to watch Tron.

Ming: No, we don't have to watch Tron.

Me: Hmm...

Ming: Okay fine. We're watching Tron.

Me: What?! I thought you said you're letting me pick one.

Ming: We're watching Tron.

Me: Why are you letting me choose one if you knew we're watching Tron??

Ming: We can watch Tron first, and then we can watch whatever you want to watch afterwards.

I didn't get to choose the movie nor did I choose the food. We had Bo Laksa for dinner again. I swear... any more Bo Laksa and I'll be feeling my heart burn and Ming will have have roti growing out of his ears.

We ended up watching Burlesque as our second movie. Yah, my choice. I like musicals and I thought it would be more about her making it in show biz, but it turned out more of a cheesy, love story. Didn't mind the music though.

Now,  my jacket smells like scented candles. Something floral. I guess better than it smelling like food.  You would probably guess it was me burning the scented candles, but nope, that was Ming. Girly things are his thing too I guess. But hey, not complaining... it does smell nice.

With Christina Aguilera's ballads, the flickering scented candle in the dark, and a comfy couch to lie on... Ming's bachelor pad sounds more like a spa.

Haha. Before he went to sleep, I said I wasn't going to blog about him. Not very often but there are odd times... when things I say aren't true!

No comments:

Post a Comment