Saturday, June 4, 2011

6 Months Mark

When I started this blog in January, I didn't think I'd keep up with it for this long. I mean, I have had previous blogs that ran for years... but was not sure about this one. So far, I'm currently averaging about 700 views a month, with of course majority of it from my friends.

For me, it's a great way to keep my friends updated without me having to flaunt it all over facebook. The difference being, people have to choose to come to my blog. If they want to know, it's their choice.
This has also been a documentation of memories. I simply click on my Trip to Oregon link, and I'll be reminded of all the cool things that I did and photos to show. It's been great. Now, if only I can get back into the rhythm of writing. Which I was much better at before. At least, I think.

So far, I've had readers from Canada, United States, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, France, India, Denmark, Russia, and South Africa. That's pretty cool. (Or are these just my travelling friends?).

Nonetheless, happy 6 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment