Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stanley Cup Finals - Game 2

With half my friends in Kelowna for a wedding, a couple at the actual game, and few others at a party hosted by someone I don't know... I was left with the option to watch the game at home. Not a bad option. It's finally been sunny after a couple dreary rainy days, I got off work early, and it's a Saturday night... all good reasons to go out but...

It ain't totally bad watching the game with my dad. Him shouting at the TV "Moh-la! Moh-la!". (Meaning "no more no more" .... as in no more chances to win.). And my mom coming into the room every twenty minutes shouting, "Did we win yet?! Is the game over??".

Oh... Don Cherry.
Perhaps it was good I stayed home. I was more tired than I thought I was... and slept right through the second period. But, I woke up in time to see the tying goal and then the awesome OT winning goal!

WAY TO GO, BOYS!!

TWO MORE TO GO...

No comments:

Post a Comment