Saturday, November 12, 2011

Circle Craft Christmas Market




I love this time of the year. It's one of my most favorite. It's a time for family and friends to make time to spend together. It's about the smell of freshly baked Christmas goodies and chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Okay, maybe not the chestnuts... 

There is beautiful, colourful decorations. There is always thinking of others while Christmas shopping. There is quite often a Christmas in a Cup in your hand while you take a stroll in the cool, crisp air. 



From November 9 to 13, there's a Christmas Fair at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Hundreds of kiosks of wonderfully handmade items for you to browse through and buy. The five of us (Shum, Dan, Bran, and Karen) decided to check it out. The Christmas songs and Christmas spirit in the air hit us like a strong waft of perfume as we stepped inside. Giddiness then proceeded.

What did we buy? I'll share that with you later. (Just in case it spoils anything for anyone!). 

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a photo that still makes me laugh... I love it. 'Cause you know how excited and happy people get when they're feelin' the Christmas spirit in the air... they'll happily oblige to taking a crazy photo around a Christmas tree. Or is it just my friends.... Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment