Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Milk

The beauty of Ming living so close is it didn't seem too far-fetched to ask him to help me pick up some milk while he was at the grocery store. Mother sent me out to get milk. Just in case that by the time I got out of the movies, everything may be closed, I asked Ming. ( 'Cause God forbid having my brother eat his cereal in the morning without milk. )

Ming : Superstore later?
Me : I'm out with friends. Want to help me pick up some milk while you're there?
Ming : What??? You drink milk? Then why are you so short??
Me : Maybe you should stop drinking milk then. Or you might not fit in your house. (he's 6'1")

Meh.

The downside of Ming living so close yet so far is that I couldn't smack him across the head before I went to pick up my own milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment